Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 20: My math is terrible

It's been a few days since I posted. Honestly I just forgot to do so. I almost never thought about smoking or felt any real cravings. This is interesting. It has taken less time than I expected to get to this point. This is good.

The only reason I am posting or remembered to post today was because my promise reminded me to. It's alright though. I've been clean the whole time that I did not post. No stolen puffs of smoke.

Not sure really how long I will keep posting. Tomorrow marks Day 21 I think. I sometimes feel like I have my counting wrong. I was told by one person that it takes 21 days and after that you're good. If that's the case I'm almost there baby!
Then again another person told me that it takes 21 days to get addicted and 42 days to get over it.
.
.
.
I'll chose my reality thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment