Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 1: The Sleeps

Don't have a lot to say here except that I am already experiencing what I call The Sleeps. It's this feeling of lethargy and tiredness. It is also a symptom of withdrawal. I feel lazy and tired. My mind tries to turn this into a craving by reasoning with me saying "It's alright if you smoke one cigarette, after all you need to stay awake. You've got work to do".

This is not my first time, and those who might be reading will understand that it never stops at one cigarette. For that very reason, thank you brain, but I am in no need of that reasoning. No. We soldier on. I wish I could soldier on to a bed, but that's not going to happen until the day is done. It's alright. I am eating a tiny chocolate. Something we get in India called Munch by Nestle. Just to give me the slight boost of energy. Tomorrow we shall try to be un-assisted!

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment