Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 2: The Shakes

Thought I was doing well until lunch time. I found myself having the slightest of tremors in my hands as I ate my food. This was further worsened by the fact that I was having a serious conversation about my future with my dad on the phone.

It's these kind of talks that really makes me reach out for a cigarette. As I walked up and down the roads, I eyed every cigarette stall with hunger in my mind. As the talk increased in seriousness, so did the need. I felt the need in the bridge of my nose and between my eyes where it started to hurt. My breathing became heavy as the stress of this conversation heavy and I felt myself just so hopeful for a cigarette. I held on though. I got through lunch and left without buying or smoking a cigarette on the way. Even typing this right now is taking a lot of effort from me. I am feeling drowsy and tired. I just want to asleep as the withdrawals that I shut in the dark cry for another feed of nicotine. Oh man this so difficult. In between the last few sentences I have dozed off at least 5 times...and another just now.

I am going to take nap. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Oh what is wrong? That above there is the result of me falling asleep with my finger firmly lodged on one key. I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment